Almost all organizations base their core business on technology assets, comprised from personal devices and critical operational servers with sensitive business information, connected to the network – and therefore are exposed to cyber threats and cyber-attacks.
Targeted Hacking Simulations – CyberHat’s hackers & crackers team simulates high level sophisticated hacking simulation that focuses on information assets rather than information systems. The attack simulates a motivated group of hackers that target the organizational assets: source code, emails, financial information, general production environment and any other organizational level assets. The hacking simulation provides the organization a unique experience of walking through a real life cyberattack in a contained and safe environment.
The Simulation consists of a 2 step process, designed to test both the external defensive capabilities and the internal defenses. The Tests may include any or all of the following:
- All aspect of social engineering.
- Malware manipulations.
- Advanced Phishing (Internet or Cellular).
- Circumventing protection systems.
- Examining of remote access capabilities (VPN, Terminal, etc.)
- External facing applications.
- And more…
- Resilience of networks separation.
- Internal employee rouge simulation.
- Identification and alerts testing.
- Manual and in-depth testing for logical problems in the infrastructure architecture and settings..