COME TO WORK WITH US
We are always looking for inspiring people that would like to learn & work in a reliable cybersecurity company, at one of the growing industries in the world.
Part of a SOC monitoring team, investigating security-related cyber incidents while using the different relevant systems, such as SIEM, EDR, DLP, AV, IPS/IDS, etc.
The analysts’ investigations are independent and require analytic and creative thinking.
Using a wide variety of intelligence sources, writing investigation reports, analyzing data.
Direct interaction with many clients in and out of the country, in English only.
- Familiarity with and knowledge about networking & routing and the different protocols (enterprise environment included) – Must
- Experience of working in cyber-security-related roles, or IT roles, or equivalent military roles
- Knowledge about information-security / cyber-security concepts
- Experience in working in a SOC / with a SIEM system – Advantage
- Analytic thinking
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7)
- Familiarity with information-security systems – Advantage
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) - Must
CV to: [email protected]
This role is required to communicate with senior management and serve as the organizational point person for responding to cybersecurity incidents as they arise.
Monitoring functions including but not limited to systems, networks, databases, user behavior, file integrity, and cloud environments
The ability to keep a calm demeanor under pressure and adverse situations are a must.
This key role is responsible for overseeing the development and day-to-day operation of the Security Operations Center (SOC) which will require hiring, mentoring, training and managing the monitoring team.
- Develop & update Operational procedures for handling cyber incidents and events
- Managing the 24x7 Monitoring Team for critical infrastructure and applications
- Implement and monitor key performance indicators, identify opportunities to improve team metrics and adjust processes as necessary
- Develop, train and mentor staff
- Collaborate with internal teams across the organization to drive efficiencies
- Proven experience in the Cyber Security field with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis and team management
- Leadership experience as a part of transformational information or cybersecurity efforts
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience implementing and managing operational security capabilities
- Knowledge of cyber-attack techniques, threat vectors, risk management and incident management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, Master's Degree preferred- advantage
- Industry standard certifications (CISSP with preferred CEH, GSEC, PMP)- Significant advantage
CV to: [email protected]
Click here to edit.