COME TO WORK WITH US
We are always looking for inspiring people that would like to learn & work in a reliable cybersecurity company, at one of the growing industries in the world.
Collecting & analyzing data from various sources.
Monitoring client’s cybersecurity workflow.
Managing ongoing security alerts and events through the use of various technological system writing reports.
Basic knowledge of cyber security domain
Previous work experience with remote access platforms
Strong communication skills
Team player, high level of integrity
Good verbal & written capabilities
English – high level (speaking and writing)
Relevant experience with SIEM/SOC platforms – advantage
Basic networking background – an advantage
Cyberhat is seeking for an experienced and passionate Front-End Developer
A great opportunity to join our development team to develop a product from scratch in a well-established and successful start-up company, at the forefront of technology.
At least 2 years of hands-on experience in web client/server development
At least 2 years experience with React- Must
Strong knowledge in client-side technologies - HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax -Must
Server-side experience with Python- Advantage
* Please add salary expectations
CyberHat recruiting an experienced IR and Malware analyst for the CYREBRO Tier 3 team.
Advanced information and cyber security analyst to investigate incidents and conduct threat hunting at any of the company's worldwide clients, while using the wide variety of techniques and cutting-edge tools for forensic investigations. with emphasis on responding to escalations for the monitoring teams.
The role requires independence, initiative, creativity, and willing to respond at any time on call.
- Proven experience in incident handling and digital forensics – must
- Proven experience with basic malware analysis and sandboxing – must
- Proven experience with volatile memory analysis – must
- Deep understanding of operating systems artifacts (Windows, Linux, and Mac) and filesystems artifacts – must
- Deep understanding of organizational architecture and security – must
- Good knowledge regarding IOCs and IOCs standards - must
- Good knowledge on most common network protocols – advantageExperience with static malware analysis and reverse engineering – a great advantage
- Experience with tools and scripts development in the DFIR field – advantage
- Experience with cyber incident hunting – advantage
- Experience with updating IR and Digital Forensics methodologies, procedures, flight guides and workflows
- Fully fluent in English - must
Click here to edit.